Part-Time Administrative Assistant - Alden Bridge PC and Preschool
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Alden Bridge Presbyterian Church and Preschool
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Develop bulletin for service with minimal input from pastor
- Develop Powerpoint presentations for worship from the bulletin
- Manage the church and preschool web site. Update with information from the Pastor and Director.
- Answer phone and handle messages for church and preschool
- Sort/open all mail that comes to the church and make sure it gets to the correct person in a timely manner
- Maintain inventory and order supplies for church and preschool
- Provide invoices/receipts for expenditures and supply to treasurer
- Assist treasurer in managing bills
- Develop correspondence to preschool families/track responses (i.e., note to parents regarding Easter program and track responses for who will be attending so we can appropriately order food)
- Schedule required services/repairs (i.e., pest control, computer repairs, etc.)
- Manage church record keeping books (we have books to cover letters of transfer in/out, births, deaths, marriages, baptisms)
- Manage the filing system for the church and the preschool. Work with the Pastor and Director to set up and ensure that it is maintained with proper retention.
- Schedule special activities at the church with New Hope
- Keep church and preschool calendar
- Follow an expectation of confidentiality in all aspects concerning church and preschool
- Welcoming and receptive to people on phone and in person
This person will be expected to be at site in church office.
Send resumes to Rev. Leigh Holder-Bobo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alden Bridge is located at 7575 Alden Bridge Dr, The Woodlands, Texas 77382.
Posted May 15, 2017.